Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

We need Rodri substitute ASAP. Better from Laliga or Spainish .We'll know hell when rodri gets injured for a month or something. It could happen and last season was really lucky without key player injuries. And pep should not give a singele minute to philips as giving him any false hope that he could play in this city team. He just simply can't. Keeping him is like a false hope that we don't need CDM backup and we seriously need it .
Thing is, finding a good deputy for Rodri will be extremely difficult. A good deputy for Rodri would be a player that would start every game at other clubs.

could easily happen with Kev's age.... only 8 - 9 games in, we are about 23% of the season in...nothing will be close to being decided until we reach the 80 - 85% mark...miles from that. Arsenal may improve, Tottenham falter, Liverpool to beat all the title rivals (that could be the key) anything could happen. Even we may improve a bit!
I’m not losing too much sleep over where we are in the table. 2pts off top. Going to be through in ucl after the next two games. As long as we are within striking distance in January, I think we win it all. Team needs time to gel. I wish we could keep everyone here for the int break and get some serious training in but oh well.

Because in a game like that when neither side deserved to win the weaknesses are exacerbated, Rodri's miss is huge and worse because it was self inflicted, our back three are getting worse with the ball at their feet. Haaland is a shadow without KDB. The set up with a very wobbly City nearly worked. I think we could have and should have been ahead. Would have begrudgingly settled for 0;0 as that was about as much as both teams deserved really. Martinelli is your man, 1000 classier than Saka tbf...and made a huge difference, other than that a turgid game for two teams who could easily finish behind Liverpool and Spurs...early days but neither of us look great
Absolutely zero chance would you guys finish below Spurs. And I don't think it's likely we would either.

Has anyone got a clip of the rico lewis disallowed goal? Hard to see at the game but weve had a goal disallowed because weve been given a foul??

Has anyone got a clip of the rico lewis disallowed goal? Hard to see at the game but weve had a goal disallowed because weve been given a foul??
Yeah free kick given, but it came off his arms after he fell so hard to see it being given even if play hadn't been stopped.

Bernardo is out injured, comes back and is playing as a defensive midfielder.
Ange has a very strong winning mentality = takes you a long way with an above average team, Leicester won on mentality...
Spurs will run out of luck eventually. Liverpool and Arsenal are by far more realistic PL challengers in my book. Newcastle could also be up there if they can sort out the away form.

Is there any chance that Pep took a chance today to show the club that he wants (needs) somebody in January for moments or games like this? Far fetched maybe but we certainly didn’t look like ourselves today
I'm sorry he bought Kovacic and Nunes. It's on him. Two players not at the required level for this team. Then he bought a project player to compete with Grealish on the left and sold our only natural RW Palmer. How would he explain this decisions? He is a great coach obviously but he is not infalible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.