Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Very poor game of football to be honest. Both teams lacked quality in the attacking third. Neither deserved to win it.

We had zero out let in the first half between missing our key, influential wide forwards and Nketiah been a bump. We got better when Martinelli came on but momentum/belief shifted to our side when we brought those three subs in early 70s. Yes, we didn't create much but had better control and look of getting something. City was always quick to put players behind the ball and was content with the point.

Understandable for the below bar performances from both sides since both had the mid-week UCL travels and had key players missing in the game. I do not believe this result will have much impact on the title race as it is too early but at least it will give us some belief that we can beat you guys. It seemed to look like impossible regardless of how much effort we put in it. That was the goal today.

Very poor game of football to be honest. Both teams lacked quality in the attacking third. Neither deserved to win it.

We had zero out let in the first half between missing our key, influential wide forwards and Nketiah been a bump. We got better when Martinelli came on but momentum/belief shifted to our side when we brought those three subs in early 70s. Yes, we didn't create much but had better control and look of getting something. City was always quick to put players behind the ball and was content with the point.

Understandable for the below bar performances from both sides since both had the mid-week UCL travels and had key players missing in the game. I do not believe this result will have much impact on the title race as it is too early but at least it will give us some belief that we can beat you guys. It seemed to look like impossible regardless of how much effort we put in it. That was the goal today.
Do you not have fellow gooners to discuss the game with? I don’t give two fcuks about your opinion of the game.

Just got home

Shit game. Both teams were poor

A draw would have been a fair result but if anybody was going to nick it I thought it was us as arsenal offered absolutely nothing

Do you not have fellow gooners to discuss the game with? I don’t give two fcuks about your opinion of the game.
Way more gooners but I like to read opinions of other football fans.

Put me on ignore and we will never have to have this short, unpleasant take again.

Didn’t see you at the end of last season ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.