Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Hard lines City it wasn’t to be today. But you went down fighting. On the plus side Rodri’s back next time, John Boy’s back and as long as Wally Waistcoat leaves him on the bench we’ll be fine.
Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans you did us proud.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)
Didn't even start, never mind give in, we turned up for the first 5 minutes then went into our shell

We lost to a major deflection in our 3rd away game on the trot.
We had no KDB, or Rodders. Jack and JS. One back but still not up to speed. We need to pick out Erling a lot better than we have done, or he becomes a passenger.
We still need an out and out left back.

We miss leadership in midfield. Gundogan was massive for us last season. As a leader and as a controller. Kovacic as good as he is , is not that. We are also missing our main creator the best midfielder in Europe in Kev.
As good as he is?
Exactly what good is he?
There's a reason we got him on the cheap. No good for games against anyone half decent.

Dog’s dinner that - looked like we picked eleven names out of a hat, told everyone to try to not get beat, but it doesn’t matter that much if we do.

Supposedly senior players not showing up at all. Bernado, for all the love he gets on here, has been stealing a living this season and was dreadful today. But still nowhere near as bad as Haaland and how he can stay on the pitch rather than Alvarez is just beyond me.

Zero ambition all match - every ball we picked up in midfield was passed back and ended up with Ederson. We also seemed to have no width while simultaneously not having anything in midfield.

We looked like a mid table team and got what we deserved, even though Arsenal were mediocre at best. We need to get ruthless with our selections and sign a proper midfielder in January as we can’t afford to carry passengers without KDB or Gundogan to pull us out of the shit.
Great words Totally agree

Fook me 2 shots they had. Last few games every shot seems to go in against us

Take it on the chin & move on .
Its up to pg to sort out & do the worrying .
Enjoy the rest of your night Blues & don't get to down hearted.

I’m not one to overreact but that was poor.

Feels like Pep used this game to experiment. Players out of their natural/favoured positions, odd subs and why the hell did Grealish not play? I’d actually like to know because he’s invaluable in games like this. There was no control in our own half of the pitch for a long time at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.