Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

The wankfest isn’t improving my mood.
I’ve seen things like
“masterclass”
“Arteta 10/10”
“Title favourites”
It was a deflective goal ffs.
If that’s an Arsenal masterclass we have nothing to worry about.I’m quite happy for them to be title favourites. We know how that went last season.

Ex city employee wanted to shake walkers hand walker refused then haaland tried calm it down.

What a fucking twat he refused to shake their hands last season after the home and away lose and he wants to shake their hands after winning . Thank God he followed his fellow twat to arsenal

Good away performance, take the blue tints off.
Arsenal were there for the taking, we slumbered through trying to hold out for a draw and got punished.
with or without rodri we have games where lethargy sets in usually when easy game but this looks like pep plan

What a fucking twat he refused to shake their hands last season after the home and away lose and he wants to shake their hands after winning . Thank God he followed his fellow twat to arsenal

People behave very differently when they win. Last season Zinchenko didn’t acknowledge us after we beat them; yesterday after they won he came and gave us a big round of applause. Grapes can be very sour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.