Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

No just frustrated. We created enough to win that by 3 goals. Our wastefulness is our only weakness
I went Mental when Cancelo did that stupid shot...
Put your laces through it ffs
Like a few have mentioned a better team than Arsenal might have punished us for that wastefulness.
But it's hard to be too critical of this team.
Mint 3 pts

I think the game, for me, can be summed up that the only players who I thought were superb today were Dinho, Stonesy and Ruben.

Only other player with any credit was Zinchenko.

Rest were average, but everyone worked hard.

Happy days though, solid as a rock and 3 points at a canter.

Last edited:

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)
Liz Tray: God almighty that match was DULL. I don't think Arsenal created one chance. We barely did either. No dynamism. No excitement. Finishing was hardly our issue: we didn't have any chances. 3pts is the best I can say about it. Amazing I stayed awake!

If you're actually a City fan, Liz - fuck off!

I hate nervy 1-0 leads but with this defence & Dino in there we are showing another way of our class, in the past we lose them 2-1 or draw today this team is so much better at the back, not sure how many goals we concede in our 3 title winning seasons but this has to be the best, imagine from the start Stones & Dias wow they are just great together

Rest a few in midweek maybe don't even travel with Gundo, Cancelo & Berny we have plenty in the tank

Eddy
Walker Zinchenko
Dias Laporte
Rodri
Dino Kev
Torres Phil
Jesus

Steffen
Garcia
Stones
Mahrez
Aguero
Ake
Sterling
Mahrez
Gundo
Bernardo

Get Involved

Liz Tray: God almighty that match was DULL. I don't think Arsenal created one chance. We barely did either. No dynamism. No excitement. Finishing was hardly our issue: we didn't have any chances. 3pts is the best I can say about it. Amazing I stayed awake!

lol

Get Involved

She’s clearly missed the last 50 yrs unlike some of us poor bastards!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.