Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Lack of experience is a big factor. We’ve been there a million times now and it shows. Super City.

Well, as others have said, people were saying that about us come April 2012 when we were trailing by eight points (particularly the pundits).
I think we've now got the psychological edge. But I still have Arse marginal favourites. It may well come down to that end-of-season game at the Etihad.

That is disappointing. I don't understand why players who've played for both clubs in a significant capacity don't just stay neutral.
As against that, Kolo Touré was one of the guests on the OS show with Nat Pike, and he was clearly basking in being a former City player at full time. Despite having played many, many more games for the Arse.
Still remained fairly objective in his analysis at half-time. Which is fine by me.
I'd say the difference there is Kolo's on our own channel, Clichy is on a neutral channe....actually the whole thing sounded like AFTV so yeah, makes sense that Clichy was on their side.

What a bunch of cunts.

felt like a proper performance that last night. For all the plaudits arsenal were and are getting for the first half I can’t see it myself. Had a few chances but that’s football.

Thought city were outstanding. I don’t see anything in this arsenal side that concerns me. Nothing like the Liverpool sides we have battled with the last few years.

I’m more concerned with United than them.

Love Dias. Such a solid old school defender.
Ake is immense at the moment. I’ll be honest and hold my hand up and thought he was the weak link in the defence and not up to the required standard.

Haaland is a joy. Not just his football but his joy and fun for playing for city and the way he immerses himself with the team and the fans.

Pleased for jack. Means a lot to him.

Was probably just about a penalty. Some are given some are not. No real complaints there.

De Bruyne. And to think some were writing him off a few weeks back. Guy is class.

All in all a good night. The walk back to the tube was great.!the amount of woman arsing their fans were up to was great. Proper bitter.

Come on city.

Explain please, interested in this.
Uk government send aid money to Rwanda
Rwanda tourist board sponsor Arsenal
We all know the history in that country
Arsenal sign Zinchenko & Jesus
We use funds to sign Haaland
Maybe a simplistically view but when you’re dealing with an arse fan who chooses to ignore we beat them on the pitch and not in the accountants office, then what can you do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.