Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

It was a Raheem Sterling zonal marking pushing penalty on 8ft 2” Peter Crouch at Stoke away, something that has never been given since in any game ever. Why always us?

I remember that one… Mike Dean implemented a new guideline that was adhered to for just the one game…. A bit like the three man rule talking to the ref rule we saw on Sunday that was ditched by Monday.

Pep should say that he looks forward to keepers now receiving a yellow card for time wasting in the first half of games when they come to the etihad.
What infuriated me about last night was Ederson getting a card for time wasting.

How many times has that happened to us at the Etihad and nothing happens?

The shit times time waste from minute 1. There is no consistency or they just hate us

What infuriated me about last night was Ederson getting a card for time wasting.

How many times has that happened to us at the Etihad and nothing happens?

The shit times time waste from minute 1. There is no consistency or they just hate us

I think that was another Taylorism…. He fuckin hates us.

I just wish he read Bluemoon before the match and then 45 mins of incorrect tactics could’ve been avoided. Still, at least he had a look at half-time so credit to him for that.
Pretty sure if he had match day thread available on the touchline he,d. Be able to see his failings and adjust accordingly as play unfolds. Every little helps :-)

It's funny that we've gone to the league leaders and spanked them certainly for the entire second half and yet we still have people fucking moaning.

Ederson getting it from all angles. It wasn't a penalty he came out and try to block/save the ball and collided with Nketiah. Yes he is poor at saving penalties and so what!

It's mind boggling to think people want Ortega in nets for the business end of the season, Eddie has been down this road before in title run ins and he will remain cool as fuck.

Last night he must have pinged 10 passes out to our full backs on the money getting us out of Arsenal press he has something in his locker that ko other keeper in the league or the world for that matter has.

Lay off him ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.