Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

He's saved four while playing for City: Napoli, Spurs, Arsenal (at Emirates about 4 years ago) and Everton (last game of 20-21 season).
He saved one in 2017 away at Palace, 90th minute. It finished scoreless and Kev went off near the end with a serious injury.

Last edited:
They were on the PL official worldwide coverage. I watched it on SuperSport Premier League from South Africa but they’d have been on many different channels worldwide.

They just showed Shauny running around the studio when we scored the second and third and Wrighty was wounded, but he’s having a right laugh with Shauny about it now.
I only saw a couple of minutes of studio stuff where Ian Wright said the Arse penalty wasn't a pen and Dermott popped up to say it was.

I'm sure your English is better than the German of 99.999% of people on BM.

Arteta has one set of tactics that he learned off Pep. Pep obviously knew this and blew them out of the water with a couple of curve ball tactical tweaks, in my opinion.
Second half when we strangled the life out of them, it was as if we were saying 'lets see how good you are at what we do'. ... clearly they were never going to be as good - for one thing, they haven't been doing it for 6 and a half seasons.
Arsenal man marked us. We had to win our individual battles. They tired and we took advantage. A brilliant display by the whole team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.