Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

First half was really poor, many mistakes, Bernardo left back, what the fuck, we really had a lot of problems, Arsenal was not very dangerous, but if they play some situations better... Second half, when we changed to back four, it was much better, Ake, Dias were great Rodri and Haaland behind them. Whats your opinion with our style yesterday, that we had really less the ball? I´m german, fan since 2004, so sorry for any mistakes with my english language.
Better English than most on here. Who is your German team if you don't mind me asking?

Better English than most on here. Who is your German team if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks mate, but I dont think so :-D. Of course you can ask, favorite team in germany is Hertha, the opposite to city :-D the Premier League and City I follow since 2004, when I was on holidays and made some nice contact with City fans.

@Kinkys Left Foot: you are right, but do you agree, that we make more often some smaller mistakes in passing and so on, in comparison to the last seasons?

I find that Ederson is a liability at times, especially when he comes charging out of his goal.
He is useless at penalties, saving only 7 out of 53. Even Bravo has a better record of 12 out of 57. His antics last night for the penalty was ridiculous, he was pointing to the right, but it was obvious he was going to dive to the left.
His clean sheet record flatters him also because with City dominating possession, the opposition don't get too many chances to shoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.