Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Fucks sake just started watching on Amazon, McCoist obsessed continuously for the first 4 minutes on what Saka is going to do to Bernardo. How did that one end Allie?

Tim Howard on NBC saying Arsenal should have won that game. What game was he watching?!?

He is a biased no nowt !

In the past 10 years when each presenter picks the team they think will win the PL, he has NEVER picked City. That tells you everything about his bias and/or his intelligence. AND, he still believes Arsenal will win PL this season.

All those fanny wipes who were slagging the team and manager off after the Spurs game, I hope you don't have the audacity to comment tonight. You're a bunch of depressing losers who don't deserve to support City, and your whinging after every blip is not only pathetic, it's embarrassing.

But I don't care about that. What I care about is you're spoiling it for the rest of us. This the best period in our history, and the best by some margin. Some teams - MOST teams - will never experience this. We're champions for a reason, so next time we have a blip just shut the fuck up and remember that. This is my one and only post tonight.
Goodness….ridiculous posturing. This isn‘t 60‘s East Germany, people are allowed to have an opinion that is critical of City when they deem it appropriate. Perhaps “forums” aren’t the right place for you…indeed, look up the definition of a “forum”… a place for “open discussion”.

I think what I love the most about last night's game were the celebrations. The absolute fire in Grealish's eyes and the passion in big Erl when he ran over to the City fans; it looks like the charges have well and truly galvanised this squad and made the players even more determined to shut people up, connect with the fans, and stick it to the PL.

You love to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.