Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Danilo
--------------Zinchenko
-----------De Bruyne Silva
Bernardo-------------------Sterling
-----------------Aguero

Better off postponing this, weather will be bad and travel difficult, move it to the free weekend when the 6th round of the Cup would have been.

Arsenal have cancelled games before because of the surrounding area is not safe for the fans.

Given recent form, a postponement would definitely be to the Londoner's advantage and might also help keep the title race open for a few weeks longer. As a result, you can bet on the game being called off.

Better off postponing this, weather will be bad and travel difficult, move it to the free weekend when the 6th round of the Cup would have been.
We already have 1 postponed game(Brighton),Dont want one more,Confidence is flying at the Mo,lets carry it on..

I think this will be called off. Just leaving London and absolutely Baltic.

If this gets postponed, when is it likely to be played? I am guessing the next round of FA cup games or are arse still in that?

No snow forecast for london on thursday so can't see it being called off. There was a weekend in December where the snow stuck quite a bit by london standards and nothing was called off.

If the argument for moving is purely down to fixture congestion then i'd have thought the conversation would have been had a week ago when we knew we were no longer in the FA cup.

Tough game as I don’t think they’ll make the same mistakes twice. It will be difficult without Ferni and co.

razzer is supposed to be out,no delph or dinho for sure

I expect a wounded animal so a draw

Snowing down here today and white out forecast for next 2 days but thurs seems ok but cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.