Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless statistic. People need to realise these aren't the same players or management team that played the last 32 times there. expect us to repeat the dose!
We've still had some good sides go there since the takeover. And still not won.

I fancy us tonight anyway :)

We easily beat Arsenal 3-0 In 2nd gear,.
If we go up a gear or two, AFTV will be In meltdown later, Claude could even have a heart attack on camera.

On train down to Euston. I know there is a little pub across from the away end, but any blues headed anywhere in particular? Could do with a nice warm blue pub so we aren't freezing to death in the concourse.
I'm in the Jerusalem tavern 1 minutes careful walk from Farringdon on Thameslink. 10 minutes walk to Old Street from here gets you to Drayton Park. Bit late now probably but this is a cracking pub, worth seeking out anyway. It's the only pub of Suffolk brewery St Peter's. First time I've been here but a real gem. Only problem is not open weekends.

Pointless statistic. People need to realise these aren't the same players or management team that played the last 32 times there. expect us to repeat the dose!
I partially agree, but it also indicates that when the Emirates is bumping it makes for a tough atmosphere. Not that I expect it to be bumping tonight. I think earlier replies are spot on, if we score first it'll be downright toxic for Arsenal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.