Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta will get away with being a cnut whilst Pep gets another yellow card for 'reasons'. On top of that the Tarquin's will be allowed to kick us with impunity, Ederson will get booked for time wasting, one of our centre backs will be booked for an early firm but fair challenge, and the ref will dish out a couple of late cards to them for stat-padding purposes.

Score: 1-3
I feel like I have seen this match many times before

Without any inside knowledge, I reckon Arteta is playing mind games and Saka is out. You don't recover from what clearly looked like a pretty bad muscle injury in 5 days

Without any inside knowledge, I reckon Arteta is playing mind games and Saka is out. You don't recover from what clearly looked like a pretty bad muscle injury in 5 days
I agree, he’s let it be known he might be fit but wouldn’t comment on the injury sustained

Same mate, he'll risk him - last game before an International break. Perfect time for him to recover! Flog him, make him miss England duty and then be fit again for Arsenal in a couple of weeks. Either way, early instruction would be to give the guy a booting!

My team would be:
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Bernardo
Kovacic
Alvarez
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Although I'd be tempted to have Doku playing wide right and exploiting Zinchenko.
This is our best line up, although some may argue Doku has done enough to displace Jack, who played well against em last year, think you’ve got it spot on, I hope Phil gets his shots away like midweek, there’s a little more scope for him to do it in away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.