Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be sticking gvardiol in midfield with kovacic and then bernardo coming in to help from the right wing, foden and alvarez as the main two behind haaland foden drifting in from the left, interchanging with alvarez. I'd also be throwing on doku early second half to rinse zinchenko if we aren't comfortably infront. I don't think that's likely to happen though.

We will probably see something like Ederson
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Ake
Bernardo
Kovacic
Foden
Alvarez
Grealish
Haaland

With Bernardo playing as the rodri role and kovacic in support.

I'm not fearful of arsenal but they'll be going into this at practically full strength despite Arteta's "deception for dummies" quotes and we will be severely weakened and not playing particularly well either so avoiding a defeat here would be monumental. They know this is a must win for them so I'm not expecting too much in truth.

Taking on arsenal away without Stones, Kev and Rodri is a very big ask, especially with Haaland so out of form as well. If we get anything out of this I can’t see anyone even challenging us for the title. I’d snap your hand off for a draw right now. That’s not being a fanny (although I’m sure others on here will tell me different haha) - just being realistic
Haaland hat-trick incoming!

Arsenal have suffered a torrid record against Man City in the Premier League recently. They have lost 12 games in a row – and if they lose this game as well, it’ll equal a competition record for most consecutive defeats by one team versus another. The current record is held by both Wigan Athletic versus Manchester United and West Brom versus Manchester City (both 13 in a row). This is already Arsenal’s longest losing run against a single opponent in their league history.

Will take a draw in this but would fucking love to thump them convincingly because I can't be arsed with their fans and Arteta is so fucking annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.