Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

Club's taken 2,900 tickets. Confirmed at £10.

that is just stupid, we should take more then that ffs

can I ask if you think all the tickets will be snapped up by the season ticket holders?

Would love to go to this game but couldnt afford a season ticket this season so all I've got is that bluecard with match priority crap. I could get a ticket off my season-ticket holding mate probs but I'm not sure

I noticed QPR didnt sell out and that was even a saturday league game, but I dunno if this will do as it's a quarter final.

So should I wait and hope there's still tickets left when it gets to general sale or is there no chance?

welcometomanchester said:
bluestevei said:

why? We won't sell out.

We sold Wolves away out at twice the price.

Anyone gonna have a spare for this? I'm desperate to get to a game, but can't afford £40+ for the normal London aways. (Moved down from Manc last year).

tuesday night london game with the last train ten minutes after the game is supposed to finish, plus scandolous liverpool prices and a trip to italy, this is sensible from city.

M18CTID said:
bluestevei said:

why? We won't sell out.

I'm quite certain we will - I think the club have misread the demand for this game, especially with tickets being so cheap.
We'll sell out no problem, but City might be able to take extra tickets so lets wait and see.

Might be left hunting on BM for a ticket which is silly considering I have no doubt I'd easily get one if I wasn't working most weekends and saw a ST has a worthwhile purchase this season.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 pm --<br /><br />Before someone starts believing they're clever the previous post wasn't moaning about new fans, it's about the amount of tickets we've taken.

I'm up for this but once again the Great British transport system may piss on my chips. Last train home, 10PM. Piss take.

Everyone else going by coach I take it?

M18CTID said:
bluestevei said:

why? We won't sell out.

I'm quite certain we will - I think the club have misread the demand for this game, especially with tickets being so cheap.

Dont be surpised if they take more. Dont know how they can misread demand until first lot of tickets have been sold? I do believe though at that price most will buy than look at logistics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.