Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

Bellyeye said:
Anyone in the know about when they'll go on sale?

Arsenal website already on sale for members and go on open sale to them on Wednesday

nothing on City OS yet

ManCityTom said:
Could prove difficult this with the last train leaving at 10
Yeah, considering the match will be over at 9:50 at the latest you won't be able to get back on the train on the same night. I'm staying overnight at a mate's and coming back the next day.

Halfpenny said:
ManCityTom said:
Yeah, considering the match will be over at 9:50 at the latest you won't be able to get back on the train on the same night. I'm staying overnight at a mate's and coming back the next day.

Think I will be jumping on the soccerexpress coach for this one.

ManCityTom said:

theres a National Express Coach leaving Vicoria at 11.30 but doesnt get into Manchester till 5.40am!

I'll be going to this, it's a mates 18th which is an added bonus. How are people getting back? Looks like the coach will be the only option which is a shitter.

Blue Smarties said:
I'll be going to this, it's a mates 18th which is an added bonus. How are people getting back? Looks like the coach will be the only option which is a shitter.

I'm so glad I know your going! I'll sleep well tonight!!

It never fails to amaze me just how backward this country's transport system is compared to the continent. Last train back to Manc from London at 10PM on a midweek night and 9PM at weekends - that's fucking dogshit. If that was somewhere like Germany, there would be trains running throughout the night albeit with a reduced timetable.

Luckily I've still got a couple of days holiday owing to me that I need to take before we finish up for Christmas so doing this game by coach isn't a big problem as I'll just take the Wednesday off.

sibs50phead said:
Blue Smarties said:

You've got 26 posts I reckon i've read 20 of them and in every single 1 you come accross as a right ****!!! Anyway just wanted to tell you before you get banned.

As for Le Arse away we should take as many tickets as possible at £10 a pop I think we'd seel whatever we have no problem

sibs50phead said:
Blue Smarties said:

I won't be sleeping well as I won't be cuddled up next you, I love sleeping with some throbbing **** :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.