Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

Good luck to anyone going, I would rather save my money for a more appealing game, last year at the emirates the woman who was stood next to me kept looking at the back of her programme to find out which city player was on the ball.
Many others in the crowd weren't much better either.
I hate London aways.

I understand the objection to paying £62, but London away tickets are rarely, if ever, less than £50 these days, and the one good thing about London games is you can get dirt cheap travel if you book early. I paid £24 return on the train, so £86 in total. Not saying it's cheap but it doesn't seem as bad if you look at it that way.

Just booked QPR today, £50 match ticket, £12.50 train down in the afternoon and 11pm Megabus back for £5. That's £67.50 all-in, and those fares are still available.

mancitymick said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
how the hell has this sold out, whos buying these tickets ??

Me plus about 2000 others. Not every City fan lives in Manchester. For me it is a cheap weekend as i dont have to pay £60 return in fuel plus my match ticket

i'm on the train £37, not bad.

Playing right into the hands of modern football. Fair enough, everyone can do as they please with their money, just don't complain when the £100 away tickets arrive for City fans soon.

de niro said:
mancitymick said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
how the hell has this sold out, whos buying these tickets ??

Me plus about 2000 others. Not every City fan lives in Manchester. For me it is a cheap weekend as i dont have to pay £60 return in fuel plus my match ticket

Train is great when booking in advance plus Arsenal is what 20 mins from Euston

mancitymick said:
de niro said:
mancitymick said:

Train is great when booking in advance plus Arsenal is what 20 mins from Euston

yeh, best way to travel, its the return journey that maks it, piece of piss :)

Regular Joe said:
I understand the objection to paying £62, but London away tickets are rarely, if ever, less than £50 these days, and the one good thing about London games is you can get dirt cheap travel if you book early. I paid £24 return on the train, so £86 in total. Not saying it's cheap but it doesn't seem as bad if you look at it that way.

Just booked QPR today, £50 match ticket, £12.50 train down in the afternoon and 11pm Megabus back for £5. That's £67.50 all-in, and those fares are still available.

Plus 2 days off work and tube tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.