Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

dw7 said:
Think we made a big deal about this now the media have got wind and now we're being shown up a bit

We've had games this year at just £10 less including the mighty Southampton

Plus we've only took a small allocation to QPR

£55 On a tuesday night? Good.

Keith Moon said:
cheddar404 said:
Keith Moon said:
My gooner friend says they had to pay £56 at our place, is that really true?

Not unless he/she paid over the odds. £51.

Thanks mate, do you have a link to that verifies this, he claims that every gunner he knows paid £56...
Prices started at £51 so it could well have been £56<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
ell said:
dw7 said:
Think we made a big deal about this now the media have got wind and now we're being shown up a bit

You could get them for £50 no it's not good

dw7 said:
Keith Moon said:
cheddar404 said:

Thanks mate, do you have a link to that verifies this, he claims that every gunner he knows paid £56...
Prices started at £51 so it could well have been £56

It could well include any booking fees etc Arsenal add on

dw7 said:
Keith Moon said:
cheddar404 said:

Isn't upper tier more expensive than lower tier, and did it include booking fee's charged by Arsenal ?

Either way, £51 or £56 is too much as well, but its still less than £62 % wise.

dw7 said:
Keith Moon said:
cheddar404 said:

-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 pm --

ell said:
dw7 said:

£50 on a tuesday night is whats not good in my opinion mate.

Only missed one so far (Chelsea) and missing Arsenal and QPR. Prices are a joke especially for televised games and one where you need time off work. The only way prices will come down is people voting with feet in my opinion

ell said:
dw7 said:
Keith Moon said:

ell said:

Only missed one so far (Chelsea) and missing Arsenal and QPR. Prices are a joke especially for televised games and one where you need time off work. The only way prices will come down is people voting with feet in my opinion
Dead right but we need to look closer to home and what we charge

Problem is the bigger and better you get there will always be someone to take your place

dw7 said:
ell said:
dw7 said:

Dead right but we need to look closer to home and what we charge

Problem is the bigger and better you get there will always be someone to take your place

Fully agree mate, I know loads of people going to these two games who dont usually go to aways but you cant really begrudge them especially with no planned boycott because how else will they get to games/build up points?

As FFP kicks in all clubs will be forced to push prices up even more in a desperate attempt to boost revenues. This situation could be resolved if the TV companies (who need full stadiums to enhance their product) stipulated that part of the extra money (revenues are going up by more than 30 per cent next year) had to be used by clubs to subsidise ticket prices. Let's face it away fans are being priced out by all clubs and it reduces the atmosphere in all grounds. We are not as two-faced about it as Arsenal but our Cat A prices are also too high. Fans need to stick together on this like they do in Germany. Our boycott of Wigan certainly worked a few years ago and they had to reduce their prices. FFP is an easy excuse for the boardroom greed merchants (Arsenal, Spurs and QPR) to keep ripping off fans.

Keith Moon said:
cheddar404 said:
Keith Moon said:
My gooner friend says they had to pay £56 at our place, is that really true?

£51 upper tier and £49 lower tier...booking fee £1.65 per ticket

ell said:
dw7 said:

We would easily have sold out the full allocation for Sunday if the club hadn't over reacted to a couple of days of slow sales just before Christmas. I'd bet the QPR game would also sell out if it isn't on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.