Arsenal away tickets

If they want to go down the route of a ballot they can refund me for all those years I have been paying for platinum to sustain my points level

100% oppose a ballot.

I'm happy for it to remain the same from a selfish point of view as I am reasonably placed in the overall pecking order and I generally assume if we receive an allocation of 1500 or more then I'll get a ticket.

At some point I could see a rolling period of loyalty points maybe 3-5 years, being introduced. That shouldn't disadvantage those near the top as they will continue to get preference if they keep going, but would give others a chance to catch up.

22k points seems like a pretty high starting point considering the size of the allocation...

Probably a sign of things to come this season.
They will have increased the corporate allocation again and there’ll be less tickets for normal folk

100% oppose a ballot.

I'm happy for it to remain the same from a selfish point of view as I am reasonably placed in the overall pecking order and I generally assume if we receive an allocation of 1500 or more then I'll get a ticket.

At some point I could see a rolling period of loyalty points maybe 3-5 years, being introduced. That shouldn't disadvantage those near the top as they will continue to get preference if they keep going, but would give others a chance to catch up.
I'm below the level for most aways these days and as such went gold last season & this. I've given up now apart from Wembley & such like.

However, having a rolling 3/4/5 year period will change nothing as the same people who go/move tickets on in some cases will still be at the top.

I have no idea what the answer is apart from perhaps ID and less corporate (I include bulk foreign supporters groups and various sales for 'experience' & private agencies in that).

Big big yawn!!!!
Same 1500 or so at every away game...now maybe there getting tiks passed on..if thats the case let's change the system to make sure they all qualify in there own right!

Everybody should have to qualify in their own right, with Photo ID checks carried out by the club at entry; Photo ID has to be registered with season ticket. No corporate sales, and no Supporters Club allocations, friends and family allows groups to get tickets together.

Everybody should have to qualify in their own right, with Photo ID checks carried out by the club at entry; Photo ID has to be registered with season ticket. No corporate sales, and no Supporters Club allocations, friends and family allows groups to get tickets together.
While I agree with the principle, I don't fancy the club's chances of keeping their custom if they try telling those who pay thousands for a box that they can't have an away ticket.

The people at the top of the ballot are there for a reason, I salute em, I’m nowhere near em despite going since the early 70’s with a few breaks for Army Service, thing is, there are lots of away games every season that go to Citizens or general sale... There is an old Army saying, “Get Some In” moaners take note...

And weren't they having trouble selling out their hospitality last season?

Anyway in City's case we'd be taking away a benefit already given to them, not quite the same as never giving it in the first place.

Most of the Corporates don’t go to Away games. They tend to pass the Tickets on so it’s not really a direct benefit. I don’t mind so much people who buy an Executive Box or join the Tunnel Club getting these perks but City have given all levels of Corporates ticket preference.

Btw Utd sell a lot more corporate Ickes than we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.