Arsenal away tickets

The ‘junior pull through’ option is now online, but the club are keeping it quiet until they’re sure it works ok

I just used it and it worked like a dream

Agree but how do the younger ones catch up....my lads 14 and bar Wembley his only chance of any away when he reaches 18 and I can’t get as a qualifying junior is Wednesday nights in Swansea when nobody else wants to go! I get there is no easy solution tho

Wait until we die

Everybody should have to qualify in their own right, with Photo ID checks carried out by the club at entry; Photo ID has to be registered with season ticket. No corporate sales, and no Supporters Club allocations, friends and family allows groups to get tickets together.

I'd of agreed with you about the friends and family option before city rolled out the new website.
Sadly they've made the option of getting tickets together a lot more difficult than it was

I'm eligible to purchase Arsenal tickets but the fixture is not listed when i log in - though i can see it listed whilst logged out. How have they managed to get the website so wrong?

I would introduce a system where the points reflected the difficulty of attending, is swanse a away midweek would earn 50 loyalty points, as opposed to say Liverpool which would be 10, the community shield game i would offer 50 points to provoke some sales and reward those making an effort. Make some tweaks to give some people some hope of catching up

Interesting concept. I would be interested to know how many I would have got for Shakhtar last season because Eastern Ukraine in December isn't the easiest route, and the lads who went to the Faroe Islands back in the day should be sorted for life :).

It is sort of ridiculous to award the same number of points for going to United or Wigan as you get for going to the south coast on a Monday night or abroad midweek. I dont think you should get any for going to United as its a double whammy for anyone you're just ahead of (they miss out on a ticket AND fall further behind).

Whilst it would be interesting, I dont believe this would help many people catch up though as the ones at the top are the ones that go to the extreme aways (that's why they're at the top).

I'm sure most people would agree if 10% lets say of the allocation goes to a ballot ?
agree with this. A little ray of hope would be better than nothing. The amount that go to corporate season ticket holders is pretty high too.

I'm sure most people would agree if 10% lets say of the allocation goes to a ballot ?

Yeah cus most fans don't bother with aways but still complain they can't get tickets for the big games.

People have been earning points for 20 years, and the allocation to points has been cut every year since the 2007 takeover. City did not get near filling the first game at the Emirates in 2007 with 2,016 going. Also that season Boro 1,167, Pompey 1,103 (took reduced allocation due to no demand), Bolton 1,512, Everton 2,036, Wigan 1,961, Chelsea 1,446 (reduced allocation due to low demand) , Villa 1,355, Newcastle 2,129, but Manchester United 3,055.

If you were not going then you would struggle to get a ticket now as we are lucky to get half the allocation to points.

I'd of agreed with you about the friends and family option before city rolled out the new website.
Sadly they've made the option of getting tickets together a lot more difficult than it was
I’ve spent more than half the day trying to get four tickets for this game.
The new site is dogshite, lost half the friends and family, can’t see who has what points so don’t know when the qualify for tickets, it’s a fucking joke and is too cumbersome to negotiate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.