Arsenal away tickets

I've done the same but for (CS), my little lad has a full cast on and broken leg so I've been trying for 3 days to get tickets in an area where there aren't as many steps for him.
Cut off about 20 times, passed to different departments and nobody seemed to know what they were doing or help in anyway and got sent back through the phones to where I began.
Finally got tickets this afternoon. His Mum and Step Dad are on membership cards and are coming too (its his birthday) can they get tickets next to us? nope! They have to wait until the window opens for them tomorrow even though we have failed to sell much of the allocation by all accounts.
I've no login details for my lad after requesting them, and I've no idea what points he is on as can no longer see.
Absolute sham.

While I'm all for having a pop at customer service when it doesn't work, other than being cut off,which is never acceptable, the customer service team were great sorting out particular seats for me for the CS and loads of info can be got from the people on here.

If you want as few steps as possible your looking for Lower Tier, Row 31/32. Up about 4 steps as you go in to the top half so your lad could sit and see over the whole of the lower tier who stand up. If you want to all go together and the rest of the family want to go to a game where tickets are going to be available then why not wait the extra day and get all your tickets together, it's not the clubs fault your family have different qualifying criteria.

The club can fuck up a lot of things but some of it we can do for ourselves

I finally managed to get through as said, however a bit of leeway would have been much appreciated. Only 100 tickets for disabled and walking injured were available and I was told most had gone so didn't want to take the risk of not getting one at all when they go on open/membership sale. When we are struggling to sell tickets for this (apparently) what is wrong with some leeway?

Block 131 we have been put in just behind the disabled supporters but thanks for your help.

Last edited:
I'm sure most people would agree if 10% lets say of the allocation goes to a ballot ?
If I qualify for an away ticket it's usually in the last 10 percent. I've got just over 15.5k and have just managed to get an Arsenal away ticket today. I've spent a lot money on home and away games and it's difficult enough to get a ticket as it is. Would sooner take my chances this way than enter into a ballot with people who just fancy the odd away game.

Tried to order this morning as it came to my 16k points and site said my allocation was already taken.Had to ring up and book my ticket on the phone.

Someone must be getting a severe kick in for this new ticket website as its absolute shite.

Did you ever watch Reginald Perrin?
The whole ticketing at City reminds me of his Grot shop empire

Haha with the sign falling down outside the ticket office.

In a daft way I feel a little smug in that I always said in the dark days that even if we were the richest club in the world our ticket office would still be an enormous pile of shite.

Its almost as if someone at the club had looked at last seasons effort and said fuck me lads this thing is almost working to perfection...........wheres the hammer?

This has gone lower than I thought points wise. The Belgian blues must not have fancied it this time

I am guessing there will be 100 Belgians rather than the infamous 200. The impenetrable friends and family function might be slowing sales and allocations to Supoorters Clubs have been slashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.