Arsenal away tickets

I'm eligible to purchase Arsenal tickets but the fixture is not listed when i log in - though i can see it listed whilst logged out. How have they managed to get the website so wrong?
It’s an amazing skill that City’s web developers have perfected.
Change the good site we have for one that is twice as bad, happened three times now

It’s an amazing skill that City’s web developers have perfected.
Change the good site we have for one that is twice as bad, happened three times now

I apologise to you, defended them making a new site and was hoping they would come good.
It's worse than ever!

No need mate.

Can’t belive how much time I’ve wasted the last two days with Supporter Services and the shit site.

I've done the same but for (CS), my little lad has a full cast on and broken leg so I've been trying for 3 days to get tickets in an area where there aren't as many steps for him.
Cut off about 20 times, passed to different departments and nobody seemed to know what they were doing or help in anyway and got sent back through the phones to where I began.
Finally got tickets this afternoon. His Mum and Step Dad are on membership cards and are coming too (its his birthday) can they get tickets next to us? nope! They have to wait until the window opens for them tomorrow even though we have failed to sell much of the allocation by all accounts.
I've no login details for my lad after requesting them, and I've no idea what points he is on as can no longer see.
Absolute sham.

I've done the same but for (CS), my little lad has a full cast on and broken leg so I've been trying for 3 days to get tickets in an area where there aren't as many steps for him.
Cut off about 20 times, passed to different departments and nobody seemed to know what they were doing or help in anyway and got sent back through the phones to where I began.
Finally got tickets this afternoon. His Mum and Step Dad are on membership cards and are coming too (its his birthday) can they get tickets next to us? nope! They have to wait until the window opens for them tomorrow even though we have failed to sell much of the allocation by all accounts.
I've no login details for my lad after requesting them, and I've no idea what points he is on as can no longer see.
Absolute sham.
Have you tried tweeting Supporter Services?
They can be quite helpful.

Have you tried tweeting Supporter Services?
They can be quite helpful.

I'd emailed them and was given a number to call for Access but nobody was ever at home. You would think with low sales (by the sounds of the CS) that putting a kid who is in plaster with his family on his Birthday at 9 years old would not be a problem but ohhh noooo.

I'd emailed them and was given a number to call for Access but nobody was ever at home. You would think with low sales (by the sounds of the CS) that putting a kid who is in plaster with his family on his Birthday at 9 years old would not be a problem but ohhh noooo.
Did you ever watch Reginald Perrin?
The whole ticketing at City reminds me of his Grot shop empire

Agree that the junior pull through worked like a dream, but the loss of seeing how many points your F & F have got is a pain as their allocation only shows when the criteria point is reached.

Site still didn't work smooth on my iPad but a standard desktop/laptop it worked great.

Agree that the junior pull through worked like a dream, but the loss of seeing how many points your F & F have got is a pain as their allocation only shows when the criteria point is reached.

Site still didn't work smooth on my iPad but a standard desktop/laptop it worked great.
That is a real pain, it was much better when I logged on and could see who I can buy for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.