Arsenal away tickets

United will be worse ,less than 45% went onsale to loyalty points.
At this moment in time, their are 242 tickets left for supporters in the loyalty scheme, the next window is 24000 points.
Arsenal sold out at 19500 points ,the initial allocation for both matches was 3000 tickets.
The full allocation allotted to loyalty point holders of 60%,approx 1800 tickets for Arsenal went onsale.
The junior allocation (under 17) was pulled after 5 sales windows for the Arsenal match.
For the United match approx 1300 tickets went onsale to loyalty point holders.
The juniors (under 17) were pulled after 2 sales window's.
We are being taken for a ride and unfortunately it is the club who are the drivers.
And it will only get worse.
Think it was more like 1,200 on sale at the beginning. Just 223 left now just before the next window. Those on 23k may struggle and 22.5k I suspect have now chance as there are 3 windows left before it reaches that level. As others have said Arsenal went down to 19k, big difference. Sad thing is that Arsenal should have gone down lower but tourists still took a fair chunk.

Last edited:
Apparently arsenal away was more oversubscribed than united away

Think it was more like 1,200 on sale at the beginning. Just 223 left now just before the next window. Those on 23k may struggle and 22.5k I suspect have now chance as there are 3 windows left before it reaches that level. As others have said Arsenal went down to 19k, big difference. Sad thing is that Arsenal should have gone down lower but tourists still took a fair chunk.
Currently 152 left for Utd at 24000

United will be worse ,less than 45% went onsale to loyalty points.
At this moment in time, their are 242 tickets left for supporters in the loyalty scheme, the next window is 24000 points.
Arsenal sold out at 19500 points ,the initial allocation for both matches was 3000 tickets.
The full allocation allotted to loyalty point holders of 60%,approx 1800 tickets for Arsenal went onsale.
The junior allocation (under 17) was pulled after 5 sales windows for the Arsenal match.
For the United match approx 1300 tickets went onsale to loyalty point holders.
The juniors (under 17) were pulled after 2 sales window's.
We are being taken for a ride and unfortunately it is the club who are the drivers.
And it will only get worse.
The junior pull through ages are decided by the home team

For Wolves and Arsenal these were 16 and under

For the Derby these were under 16's and 16/17 year olds (both £20)

Just a small point but might explain why junior pull throughs sold out practically straight away as there would be more young blues eligible so more demand

People on here need to take their blue tinted glasses off and stop defending the club.
They are the one that are shafting their core support.
They have a agreed selling criteria for away matches, irrespective of the allocation given by the home team.
60% to the loyalty points scheme.
20% to the Supporter clubs.
20% to staff players,corporate and hospitality
In addition to this 5% of the allocation was to be given to 18/25 , all this appears to have been siphoned of the loyalty point scheme instead of being shared by each group.
The loyalty point holders are clearly not getting their full allocation on many occasions and these tickets are ending up in the hands of the club partners who are selling to the overseas market.
Stop blaming the point holders and the supporters clubs,they are not the ones who sell their tickets on,blame the club.

People on here need to take their blue tinted glasses off and stop defending the club.
They have a agreed selling criteria for away matches, irrespective of the allocation given by the home team.
In addition to this 5% of the allocation was to be given to 18/25 , all this appears to have been siphoned of the loyalty point scheme instead of being shared by each group.
The loyalty point holders are clearly not getting their full allocation on many occasions and these tickets are ending up in the hands of the club partners who are selling to the overseas market.
Stop blaming the point holders and the supporters clubs,they are not the ones who sell their tickets on,blame the club.

Unfortunately you are spot on and it reflects yet another gap between the fans and the club. The lack of transparency as to where these tourists are coming from is telling.

I mean they do it at home games. Often up in EL3 I've felt like an away fan as I'm surrounded by tourists who haven't a scooby that cheering for the other team to score may result in a dig in the back. Stewards are next to useless, unless a brawl broke out they would do nothing and even then they'd probably do fuck all anyway. Rags and Dipper games are always close to kicking off.

The club don't seem to care about our fanbase at all.....it's all about maximising profit. They seem not to give a royal shit.

Arsenal away was probably the one away game I could get a ticket for, from the Supporters club, now with the Tarquin revival they are impossible to get hold of. Where were we when they were shit !

I'd say the current way of allocating tickets needs a shake up. It can't be right that ST holders of 10+ years have no chance of an away ticket. There needs to be some sort of ballot taking place for ST holders of at least 5 years. I'm sure I'll take some pelters from the 25.000+ points holders, but we need to open it up to long term fans and at the same time remove the tourists from the away following.

And the hospitality
I know a lot of people in hospitality that don’t even bother applying for away games if they don’t want to go.
Those people generally have enough dosh to not care about making a few quid from selling on aways…

Unfortunately you are spot on and it reflects yet another gap between the fans and the club. The lack of transparency as to where these tourists are coming from is telling.

I mean they do it at home games. Often up in EL3 I've felt like an away fan as I'm surrounded by tourists who haven't a scooby that cheering for the other team to score may result in a dig in the back. Stewards are next to useless, unless a brawl broke out they would do nothing and even then they'd probably do fuck all anyway. Rags and Dipper games are always close to kicking off.

The club don't seem to care about our fanbase at all.....it's all about maximising profit. They seem not to give a royal shit.

Arsenal away was probably the one away game I could get a ticket for, from the Supporters club, now with the Tarquin revival they are impossible to get hold of. Where were we when they were shit !

I'd say the current way of allocating tickets needs a shake up. It can't be right that ST holders of 10+ years have no chance of an away ticket. There needs to be some sort of ballot taking place for ST holders of at least 5 years. I'm sure I'll take some pelters from the 25.000+ points holders, but we need to open it up to long term fans and at the same time remove the tourists from the away following.
If you do the latter you will open it up,to a lot more point holders getting tickets.
It's that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.