Arsenal FA Cup 4th Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I've gone for Ake, defensively sound all game and showed everyone else how to actually shoot. Ortega made a couple of good saves in the first half and followed it up in the second with some strong and decisive dives on the ball. Thought Grealish played well too, at least he tried to move the ball forward. Bernardo and Alvarez made a big difference when they came on.

Gonna get talkshite on the radio in the morning see what they have to say, they didn’t give us a chance before the game today.

I personally thought Ortega was our best player today. Some good saves and interceptions and some decent passes. Obviously I can see why Ake got it though. No one else excelled for me although Alvarez and Bernado were lively when they came on.

Ake even before the goal. Stood out through pure consistency at a time when no one was standing out. Goal just capped it.

Great game Stonesy! You were only with us for the first half, but in my heart, you'll always have played the full match.

Ake, Ortega, Grealish 1st 2nd 3rd - all good, but KDB's slide from super-hero is hard not to note, hate to say it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.