Arsenal fans complaining we "bought a title" at work

bluevengence said:
You know when the missus starts talking a load of bollox when you are watching football on tv
and you block it out into a background noise....just do the same with these jealous cnuts

And being at work they can't slap you across the face like the missus does!

Joga Bonito said:
A couple annoying Arsenal fans (I use that term loosely) have decided to focus their attention on City and complaining teams like City, Chelsea, and Madrid "buy" their titles and don't deserve them, so I had to spent my entire day explaining how much the scum have spent over the years, but I didn't want much stuff on the Arse...anyone know some come-backs for them?

Just call them a pair of jealous cockney wankers. Usually does the trick.

Joga Bonito said:
A couple annoying Arsenal fans (I use that term loosely) have decided to focus their attention on City and complaining teams like City, Chelsea, and Madrid "buy" their titles and don't deserve them, so I had to spent my entire day explaining how much the scum have spent over the years, but I didn't want much stuff on the Arse...anyone know some come-backs for them?
Ask them if they know the one player in their 25 man premier league squad they did not sign or take from someone elses youth system.

Arsenal fans complaining. Thats all they ever do, best team in the history of football when they win but then want Wenger out when they lose. Arseholes.

Another fuckwit who knows nothing about his own club.
Arsenal were originally founded as “Dial Square” in 1886 by workers at the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich, South-East London. However, they changed their name to “Royal Arsenal” soon after, and did so again in 1891, calling themselves “Woolwich Arsenal” before going professional. They were admitted to the Second Division of the Football League in 1893, and won promotion to the First Division in 1904.
The club then started to have financial troubles, and went bankrupt by 1910.
Henry Norris took over after bankruptcy & although they were relegated back to the Second Division soon after, Arsenal still moved to their new home the Arsenal Stadium, in Highbury,MEGA RICH OWNER alert.
Arsenal were invited to join the First Division, controversially at the expense of local rivals Tottenham. They were deemed as being a more attractive proposition for the league, although there were also suspicions of underhanded methods being employed by Henry Norris, but it was the birth of much success for Arsenal.
Corrupt as fuck & they won NOTHING until 1930 which is 44 yrs without a trophy until they had a nega rich owner.
Born from money &a typical London club, corrupt from day one.
Send the twat this in an e-mail he'll thankyou eventually.

Anyone who wins the PL will have done so via investment - buying the title. Thats how it can only be done and how it will only be done. Also, I remember everyone saying the only way Arsenal will win the title back is if they had a fox in the box, what did Arsene do? He went and spent £10m on Franny Jeffers, to help win the title, aka buying it. Anyone who says a club who wins the title hasn't bought it is a fucking idiot and knows nothing about football. Tell that to your Arsenal mate OP, then kick him in the ball bag.

If you think the fans at your work are annoying, you should speak to the yank Gunners over on Reddit. The fucking opinions they come out with, along with idiotic match analysis, it boils my fucking blood. If they aren't Arse fans, they're Barcelona fans, which is the sort of people you deal with there.

The amount of abuse I get is awesome though.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203586&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203586&start=10</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.