Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

An unconvincing, unCitylike, performance, but I do think it was a deserved win.

Pep has the biggest task ever on his hands to see us return to the type of performances that will see us go on a long winning run, to retain the title.

Can he do it? Can we do it?
Yes we can, but it’ll take more than we are showing at the moment.

Have to laugh at arsenal fans. Not seen them for 20 years , then giving it large round town before game, asking if this is a library, telling is they are top of the league… enjoy the trip home dickheads
Always been a bunch of self righteous cunts the "goons", self appointed arbiters of behaviour and standards in football. Gobshites the lot of em. Would love to take the title away from them this year, the rags, the dippers and Tarquins all put in their boxes.

Any win in the cup is a good win and no matter what any media says, it lays down a marker for the prem
Arsenal came to spoil, not to play and I said it last week, Arteta will lose the plot when the pressure builds

I also said a month or so ago, we need to move Stones on
He is our most talented centre half, but he really is made of glass and his injuries are becoming too frequent
It still too early to start thinking about moving Stones on

First half felt v poor - a bit like the Tottenham gme, to be honest, not in terms of energy but in the formation and lack of passing out the back. That formation with three at the back and two DMs somehow seems very static sometimes. Lots of passing between the defenders and DMs, but really didn't connect up with Gundogan or KDB well at all.

Very glad we got there, but it could have gone the other way.

Fair result. But it will have no bearing on the league meetings as some would suggest.

All that it means, is we are out of the FA Cup, and you are through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.