Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Stones is our best centre back. Ake has been very good this season and is our best option defensively at LB.

No I agree with that, form shows Pep is picking the right team but 12 months ago they’d be your team. My response is the narrative, like Van Dyke missing from Dippers even if he’s been shit.

Fair result. But it will have no bearing on the league meetings as some would suggest.

All that it means, is we are out of the FA Cup, and you are through.
It does for us as Pep rotated a bunch of players and got a better understanding who to use against Arsenal

An unconvincing, unCitylike, performance, but I do think it was a deserved win.

Pep has the biggest task ever on his hands to see us return to the type of performances that will see us go on a long winning run, to retain the title.

Can he do it? Can we do it?
Yes we can, but it’ll take more than we are showing at the moment.
I'd say beating Spurs, Wolves and Arsenal is a good start.

We got the job done which is all that matters in the end. Hopefully the performance levels start coming into the business part of the season.

Being totally honest, I don't rate this Arsenal team, It's more of a big drop off from us rather than the gap getting closer. If we get anywhere near back to what we are capable of we'll piss all over this league...AGAIN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.