Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

We got the job done which is all that matters in the end. Hopefully the performance levels start coming into the business part of the season.

Being totally honest, I don't rate this Arsenal team, It's more of a big drop off from us rather than the gap getting closer. If we get anywhere near back to what we are capable of we'll piss all over this league...AGAIN!
Really? i think they look great, and will get better for next two to three years at least.

Really concerns me that any team who stands off us and man marks KDB completely nullified our build up. We were clueless how to get the ball out of our own half for a large part of that match. The build up is so slow and rotten it’s a wonder we are scoring as much as we are
Difficult first half yes, we struggled, we couldnt score, passing was nervous.....

But from an Arsenal pov its exactly the same, Ake killed Saka, we killed their attack. We nullified them as much as they did us... We did well in that agreed?!

This was a statement game, top 2 teams, the FA cup almost didnt matter, this was a rehearsal for the PL matches and we did well. Why tf are you guys moaning and why tf is it the same dicks who Like these sort of posts??!

No they weren’t. Had the better chances doesn’t mean control
They had us in our own half pinned for periods of time...they restricted us to one long shot and a few balls over the top...they caught us out playing from the back....they were better all over the pitch in the first half.....

when the teams were put out, Manchester city had a No win game tonight with Arsenal resting players,
We will see in the media arsenal give the FA Cup away fielding a weaken team, Manchester city should have score 4 or 5, but found it hard and a one bit of good luck and city won the game with the AKE goal,

Manchester city have had some big cup games in both cups this season, it's only the 5th round, played Chelsea and Arsenal already in the FA Cup when others have had easy ties,

forget the Arsenal line up being a weakened team, this was a big win and controlled for most of the game.
City are still not fully back to something like our best, but we had to respect Arsenal, who are flying at the moment.

but I see it as every game that goes by we are only one game away from lighting the fuse and then look out

Last edited:
Fair result. But it will have no bearing on the league meetings as some would suggest.

All that it means, is we are out of the FA Cup, and you are through.
Let’s hope your underestimating the mental blow of losing… we’ve been in a title race for 4/5 seasons.. it’s new to 90% of your team.. That’s a factor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.