Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

You know the only minor criticism I had with playing the game out they didn’t kill time. In the 86th minute Ortega rushed out & saved & it was offside. Against us Keeper would have gone down & physio on needing 2 mins of treatment. Within 30 seconds they had another attack we need to be a bit more shit house.
Yeah. Someone tried to take a quick free kick as well. You know I still find that refreshing. I thought Bernie helped play the game out better than anyone and it was his best performance in a long while.

You really think 22 days from now, that after the first 5 minutes of the match at the Emirates, that this will result will mean anything in that match?

Oh my god

Easy to think like that.

I remember losing to Chelsea in the FA Cup and thinking it means nothing.

We then lost to them in the League and the Champions League Final.

Losing has a psychological affect on any team, we would know, we've watched our side sweep up records and trophies for over a decade now.

Easy to think like that.

I remember losing to Chelsea in the FA Cup and thinking it means nothing.

We then lost to them in the League and the Champions League Final.

Losing has a psychological affect on any team, we would know, we've watched our side sweep up records and trophies for over a decade now.
Absolutely. We were much the better team but it didn’t matter. They had the Indian sign over us that year

Yeah. Someone tried to take a quick free kick as well. You know I still find that refreshing. I thought Bernie helped play the game out better than anyone and it was his best performance in a long while.

Yep quick free in about 88th minute. How many times did Everton have the the physio on. I agree it’s refreshing & it should be controlled by refs but until they do we are naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.