Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

First half was the same as all season, simply not good enough. Second half was better as it has been all season. Really pleased to beat these. Mentally for us more than them it's a good win. Now lets see which one out of man utd and liverpool we get drawn against in the 5th round (i assume these two cunts are both still in it - i can't fucking remember)
No danger of that too much danger we'd win. Chelsea and Arsenal already out two dangers to the red shirts removed, us away to Spurs next I think another danger to the gruesome twosome removed.

Best Silva has looked in a while. He’s so important to us, we need 2 quality CMs this summer as he’s most likely off. Gundo and debruyne together leaves Rodri too exposed and neither are too interested in dropping deep to build up play.
Bernardo Silva was back to his best for those last 15 minutes. delighted for him

Last edited:
You really think 22 days from now, that after the first 5 minutes of the match at the Emirates, that this will result will mean anything in that match?

Oh my god
Not that much tbh. Same from City's pov if we had lost. But it IS going to be on the pklayers mind, even if a little. But its fine margins at this stage as you know?

You know the only minor criticism I had with playing the game out they didn’t kill time. In the 86th minute Ortega rushed out & saved & it was offside. Against us Keeper would have gone down & physio on needing 2 mins of treatment. Within 30 seconds they had another attack we need to be a bit more shit house.
Yeah I thought that, run the ball into the corner type stuff but I think it was psychologically advantageous for us to not do that in this game as it showed confidence and dominance against a team we've spent the past few years being considered much better than. In the league yeah, definitely do that.

Some Arsenal Bellend on talkshite claiming there were 10k empty seats in the city ends

Forgot how insufferable these arrogant wankers are!! Singing is this a library.., these cockney twats actually had a stadium nicknamed the library

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.