Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Referee a prick
Haaland penalised every time he challenged for a ball
Arteta a jumped up prick, spent half his time out of his box
Holding by name, Holding by nature
Commentators, oh it’s only an elbow!
Arsenal fans, full of it
Great finish by Ake
City win, into next round, god willed it!
Holding should have had 3 yellow cards, the fucking donkey.

Before the match , this game was a massive psychological moment in the title race , because we won the match after the game the media are spouting it has no influence on the forthcoming league meetings with the Goons.
Two things , if the Goons had decent squad depth their six changes wouldnt have been an issue , where as we can pool eleven players from a twenty man squad and it makes little diffence , and secondly didnt Arteta throw on his big guns for the final few minutes and got absolutely nowhere.
We know how much the media want a change of title winner and preferably a red 'istree club , but when a clown like Dave Kidd from the Sun states a the end of his match report " But for the blessed Arteta even a rare defeat felt like a minor victory" the same reporter who was calling for Arteta to be sacked 12 months ago , pass the sick bag.
Exactly this.
Arsenal's apologists are always moaning about squad depth, this is the same Arsenal who have outspent us in the last 5 years and despite having far lower revenue streams than us are still spending in the current window.
If Arsenal are lacking squad depth, that's on Arsenal and not Manchester City.

Plus White and Saliba.

With our squad we could have picked all of those players and then said we didn’t pick Lewis, Stones, Ake, de Bruyne, Rodri, Grealish and Mahrez… because we don’t have a strangest XI.

They do, and they shit out of picking it.
Strangest XI? Now that’s a thread that could be well worth starting ;-)

I’m torn between “a win is a win” and being disturbed by how poor we were for long periods especially first half and just after half time.

Tonight was the first time I’ve thought Haaland looked visibly pissed off at the balls not coming into him.
I agree, I thought he looked cumbersome at times tonight as well and was slow to get back on side.

.......it will have no bearing on the league meetings as some would suggest.

All that it means, is we are out of the FA Cup, and you are through.
I suspect that you'd have posted something quite different had you won 1-0. Getting the initiative in the 1st of our 3 meetings was very important, which is why Arteta started with a strong team (as we did), so, don't kid yourself - you aren't kidding us.

Yup persona issues so I read. But as you say if Pep thinks he’s ok to play who are we to argue
Maybe that’s just it mate , Pep is many things but he’s not a psychologist , Kev is obviously off it mentally , personal issues are a completely non club issue , if that’s what it is of course , he was off it at the World Cup , almost as if he was saying i can’t be arsed with this , he’s not smiling at all on the pitch , his eyes look like a “dead cod”. Just maybe the players can see that enoughs enough when it comes to personal stuff , and just maybe that’s a flaw of Peps. Something isn’t right and that much is obvious with the team on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.