Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Dross game but a wins a win. We are still a long way form wise from where we have been but Arsenal are a hard side to play against. They close down quickly and we had nowhere to go. Better second half.

Traffic was fucking horrendous tonight! Hour and twenty to get there from Warrington and they closed the 602/62 so had to go to one lane and come off at Irlam! Got in 15 mins ago and I was lucky. God knows what it was like for anyone who hit Regent Road later.

Looks to me like Arsenal are getting wound up with 19 games to play. Arteta being even more jumpy than usual in the last few games, the way they celebrated the win against the rags.

Then tonight there was an undercurrent of aggravation - Gabriel moaning at the ref, odegard running around like a madman for 15 mins gesticulating at the ref, zinchenko having a hissy at the end. Doesn’t feel controlled. If they’re feeling that way at this stage then we can now really get under their skin. That’s a lot of emotional energy to deal with for 4 months. Love it.

10,000 empty City seats tonight according to some dickhead arse fan on talk shite
Heard that, what a tit.

Calling out City fans, usual City bingo shite yet during the match I said to my mate that's the first time they've sung a song for about 8 years.

Fickle as fuck

"Arteta out" last season.

They are the worst (as in pathetic) set of fans from the big 4 London Clubs

Looks to me like Arsenal are getting wound up with 19 games to play. Arteta being even more jumpy than usual in the last few games, the way they celebrated the win against the rags.

Then tonight there was an undercurrent of aggravation - Gabriel moaning at the ref, odegard running around like a madman for 15 mins gesticulating at the ref, zinchenko having a hissy at the end. Doesn’t feel controlled. If they’re feeling that way at this stage then we can now really get under their skin. That’s a lot of emotional energy to deal with for 4 months. Love it.
let’s hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.