Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Arsenal supporting family member tells me that they had no problem ‘neutralising’ free scoring striker Haaland.
I agreed, then asked if he had noticed that the winner was scored by our left-back.

Completely agree.
They didn’t pick Ramsdale, Zinchenko, Martinelli and Odergard. We didn’t pick, Ederson, Walker, Diaz, LaPorte, Cancello, Bernado, Phillips, Foden and Alvarez.
Of their 4, who gets in our first 11? Save for the bollox talked about Zinchenko in other threads, the simple answer is not one of them…….
On the other hand, imagine Arteta could pick from those 9 I’ve mentioned.…..
Superb take on things.

I suspect that you'd have posted something quite different had you won 1-0. Getting the initiative in the 1st of our 3 meetings was very important, which is why Arteta started with a strong team (as we did), so, don't kid yourself - you aren't kidding us.
Ha Ha… can you imagine the fuss the media and the arse fans would have made if they’d come to the home of the champions and won?!? But they lost so it means fuck all .. lol

It was good to see a line of stewards in front of the Arsenal fans. I hope their was no coins, pints of piss, spit or anything else thrown down on the City fans for a change. Well done to the club for being pro-active concerning that problem.
Think they were there to stop Tommy H selling his book!

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.