Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Dross game but a wins a win. We are still a long way form wise from where we have been but Arsenal are a hard side to play against. They close down quickly and we had nowhere to go. Better second half.

Traffic was fucking horrendous tonight! Hour and twenty to get there from Warrington and they closed the 602/62 so had to go to one lane and come off at Irlam! Got in 15 mins ago and I was lucky. God knows what it was like for anyone who hit Regent Road later.

Same journey for me 1 hour 45minutes to get there and just got home now.

Hopefully the injury isn't serious but we were much better in possession with Laporte over Stones. I don't know what it's been with him but since the World Cup at least, he's incredibly passive and hesitant on the ball.

That moment in the first half, Kev and Haaland both running beyond the defence and Stones stopped, turned back, stuttered and knocked it backwards. All too often, it's been setting the tone.

Maybe that’s just it mate , Pep is many things but he’s not a psychologist , Kev is obviously off it mentally , personal issues are a completely non club issue , if that’s what it is of course , he was off it at the World Cup , almost as if he was saying i can’t be arsed with this , he’s not smiling at all on the pitch , his eyes look like a “dead cod”. Just maybe the players can see that enoughs enough when it comes to personal stuff , and just maybe that’s a flaw of Peps. Something isn’t right and that much is obvious with the team on the pitch.
Whilst agreeing that KDB is a bit ‘off it’ he still leads in assists in Europe. Pep has lost the plot and yet is FIVE points off top and in with a chance of ‘the treble’. What people need to reflect on is that their ‘off season’ is most players/managers best ever imagined season.…..
I’d rather be thankful for what we’ve got than lament what we might not have.

There was one chunk of about 50 empty seats in the whole stadium and that was in the arsenal end. Every other seat was taken. Modern football fans talk such shite these days.
Assume the talk sport presenter called him out on it? Loooool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.