Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Missing from our starting 11 today ……

Ederson
Walker
Dias
LaPorte
Cancelo

There’s an argument that’s our strongest back line when in form, obviously they aren’t atm & they look like they are all getting well deserved rest to find form as they are fucked.

Add to that Bernardo & Foden.

I would say media in talking shit shocker.

Stones is our best centre back. Ake has been very good this season and is our best option defensively at LB.

Missing from our starting 11 today ……

Ederson
Walker
Dias
LaPorte
Cancelo

There’s an argument that’s our strongest back line when in form, obviously they aren’t atm & they look like they are all getting well deserved rest to find form as they are fucked.

Add to that Bernardo & Foden.

I would say media in talking shit shocker.
Even Alvarez n’all

That is a completely ridiculous take - you know what let's move our best defender and arguably the best defender in the world out and Dickie thinks we should move him on!!! There would be a line that stretched down Alan Turing way to sign him.
What’s the point of keeping him if he’s only available for a third of the season?

Do you have it on and not listen though, Keane very complimentary of city, just said if you want to win this cup you’ll have to beat city. Let’s stop being mard arses
Only at the end and the tone of voice is enough. He’s reluctant about it, naturally of course. :-)
I do have it on although granted not all the time as I get extremely nervous when I’m not there.
As for the mard insult I think if you read my posts you’ll realise that is the last thing I can be accused of!!
Over enthusiastic, daft as a brush, silly old woman yes I’ll accept but mard no I am not. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.