Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Arsenal have conned us here
Putting my tin hat on, I tend to agree. They will all be back in training tomorrow. There are reportedly only 4 players who are self isolating, and some admin staff. They have a squad of players for a reason. Dont get me wrong I think we need to be cancelling all games, and declaring the season null and void. It's not just about the fans, we have to think of the players and their families as well

Putting my tin hat on, I tend to agree. They will all be back in training tomorrow. There are reportedly only 4 players who are self isolating, and some admin staff. They have a squad of players for a reason. Dont get me wrong I think we need to be cancelling all games, and declaring the season null and void. It's not just about the fans, we have to think of the players and their families as well

Well, we only found out yesterday that the Olympiakos owner has it so they can only act after hearing that, plus it's now 13 days since they played them so it's basically 2 days self-isolation upon hearing the news. Of course, it could be a con job but regardless of whether Arsenal have pulled a fast one or not, it would take a very brave club to turn around and accuse them of that and tell them the game should go ahead regardless so for me, City have made absolutely the right decision here to agree to a postponement, and I think it will all prove academic in the end as I don't see this season being concluded anyway.

Well, we only found out yesterday that the Olympiakos owner has it so they can only act after hearing that, plus it's now 13 days since they played them so it's basically 2 days self-isolation upon hearing the news. Of course, it could be a con job but regardless of whether Arsenal have pulled a fast one or not, it would take a very brave club to turn around and accuse them of that and tell them the game should go ahead regardless so for me, City have made absolutely the right decision here to agree to a postponement, and I think it will all prove academic in the end as I don't see this season being concluded anyway.
I know what you are saying , but still feel we have been shafted by Arsenal

No Arse players being tested which is odd considering Forest and the Greeks have all been tested and all are negative. The BBC understands fewer than five Arsenal players are in self-isolation, having been in contact with Marinakis in the tunnel after the match. So fewer than five is four so if we have four injuries next week can we call off a game. Something fishy about this whole thing especially with the Wolves game ahead tomorrow in Greece but ours can't tonight...

No Arse players being tested which is odd considering Forest and the Greeks have all been tested and all are negative. The BBC understands fewer than five Arsenal players are in self-isolation, having been in contact with Marinakis in the tunnel after the match. So fewer than five is four so if we have four injuries next week can we call off a game. Something fishy about this whole thing especially with the Wolves game ahead tomorrow in Greece but ours can't tonight...
Yeah I do wonder how they decide what constitutes a postponement-worthy problem. When half the Spurs team went down with food-poisoning before the final game of the season, they were told to get on with it. I imagine this is more about appearances than anything else. Basically the Premier League would look bad if they forced them to play with some players out, even though we've got plenty of players out for different reasons.

Having said that, if it means we get to play them when Laporte's back, I'll consider that a bonus.

I can see Wolves pulling out of their game between now and tomorrow night. It's only because UEFA have said they have to play it that it's going ahead, but 2 other games are now not going ahead in that competition because the clubs have grown a set of balls and told UEFA to shove it

For someone with my health probs it's been grim,not being able to breathe very well is no joke,2 emergency treatments antibiotics,non stop coughing up shit,a different antibiotic started today,i'm pissed off to say the very least,it has been scary
I have to stress that people in good health will NOT get ill like this so DON'T worry about it
Take care of yourself, Karen, hope you feel better soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.