Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Thought we did what could do afyer the red and arsenal just sat deep.

The only issue i had was that we allowed Akanje and Dias to much of the ball outside the box! Even when phil came on he ended up in the area and still Dias saw more of the ball in a position phil should have been in

Onwards and upwards

I don’t ever remember an explanation for a red card being displayed on the big screen during the match as Trouseau, or whatever the snide personage is called, was. Has it happened and I’m just not remembering or was that to shut Ar teta up?
I’m even angrier about him and his thugs tactics this morning which is unusual for me. Game over an hour or so later I’m ok but I’m livid with them today.

To be fair Dokus was more of a card than Rice's the other week, the rule hasn't been applied consistently.
Did you watch MOTD2, the Doku incident was highlighted and dismissed by Shearer and Given because Oliver was clearly indicating where the free kick should be taken from, which was where Doku kicked it to.

Like every season recently we’re under par at this time of the season, but I really enjoyed that game, and more importantly still top of the league. I’d have taken a point before the game.

Arsenal are a nasty club, always have been since they shit-housed their way into the First Division. It’s in their blood.
I think that’s the key point…we dont hit our boot straps until Dec/Jan..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.