Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Can't fucking stand Arsenal. Biggest cry arsing fans on the planet and that includes Liverpool fans. A pathetic cheating twat of a manager, some of the worst cheating and gamesmanship going on at the Etihad yesterday by their players. Gabriel the biggest knob head in the league, constantly moaning and trying to play the hard man. Pissed myself when Haaland threw the ball at his head after the goal A victim mentality runs right throughout the club, they're an embarrassment.

A draw beforehand not a great result but happy to take it at the end given how poor we were 2nd half and how late the goal game and it was hilarious seeing the Arsenal team on the floor devastated. Nice one Johnny Stones!

Fingers crossed for Rodri, could have a big say on how we do for the rest of the year the news on his knee.

I think pep got his selection wrong. Lewis, grealish and foden should have started.

Walker didn’t deserve a start and was picked solely because of pace.
Walker has been a big, big player for us over many years. Has the occasional brain fart moment but he's earned the right to start in the biggest games.

We miss David silva everyday :-/
Nearly every week since el magio left

He didnt run into him it was a shoulder smash and he meant it, i think the arse have sunk that low that they are actively trying to injure players at this point.
Their game plan was to get Rodri sent off by antagonising him or literally injuring him. Arsenal were so poor. Their time wasting tactics an utter disgrace to the game. I want a 29% refund from their club as they deliberately wasted nearly a third of the game.with their.fake injuries and fake cramp..joke..City have never sank that low. Any arsenal fan should take stock and think is it worth it.. is this sport? Its not is it? its the attitude of a desperate little man in Arteta.. desperate to beat Pep.. tgat deeds into his team. They will get red cards every time tey are not in control (like yesterday) I hope they lose it by a point again. To us ..or even Spuds! Odious team im afraid.. what a bunch of cu nts

Second half yesterday we reverted back to last season, ponderous, predictable and dull, we made it easy for the Arsenal defenders.

We need to learn to draw a defensive team out of their comfort zone at times , then hit them hard on the counter.

Playing possession football outside their box is easy for them and fuck me our long range shooting is shocking for such a group of talented players.

When we do get the ball out wide and decide to make a cross, the ball is lobbed into the area, again making it so easy to defend, put the ball in with some pace and take a chance.

One huge positive is our clubs hatred for the arsenal, players , fans and management hate them with a passion, which is a great sign in our 5 in a row pursuit.
The second half was a painful watch, but can’t agree with your analysis that we could draw them out, they aren’t stupid they weren’t moving anywhere. It was our inability to shoot from range or play quick one touch passes that was poor. No excuse for us to not get Haaland involved in that second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.