Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

our set piece coach, wonder what is he doing in trainings. I think we are mediocre at defending corners ad even worse in attacking ones. delivery of our corners are like making sure it doesnt arrive to dangerous places. but for us to go up and score a header directly is so fucking rare. this stupid Gabriel did it Spurs away 2 weeks ago, did it yesterday too. cross comes in he arrives with momentum and strong header from close. having said that he would never score from our deliveries as we try to make sure ball avoids danger positions for some reason.

Agreed. They are getting away with murder but watching them last night, they resembled a lower league team with their tactics & behaviour- not the only rival to us.
They are set up not to lose and will come unstuck when they have to score goals and win games. Not just lower league teams will deploy the same tactics and behaviour against them.

Reactions: CC1
GYI0VpUXMAAmWE5

Walker has been a big, big player for us over many years. Has the occasional brain fart moment but he's earned the right to start in the biggest games.
I agree he’s earned the right, but not so far this season. He’s barely played and out of form. I think he should have started against inter and Lewis against Arsenal.

Good thing pep knows what he’s doing

How many times did Walker win the ball back from Arsenal when they lumped it forward in the 2nd half? He snuffed out nearly every single one. I’d have gone 3 at the back. Moved Gundo to play as the 6 and left Doku on and played Grealish as an extra 8 or old inside forward. We were quite static up front when we were passing side to side on the edge of the box.
Fair enough.
You cannot beat a formation of a "6 and two 3's"...

Arsenal fans sang the old 'Where were you' fairly early on yesterday. Here are the attendance facts in case anybody needs them (follow the link):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.