Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

You may prove to be correct on your first point. However, Rodder's injury aside, I can't help feeling yesterday's outcome was a psychological blow in our favour. Imagine you're an Arsenal player who's participated in one of the most egregious displays of footballing shithousery ever witnessed at the home of your principal rival. You are literally seconds from victory when all that cheating - for that's what it was - proves to be for naught. I'm sure you must be thinking (albeit privately), we can't beat them by fair means and we can't beat them by foul. You'd be utterly crestfallen. As a City player, snatching a deserved draw from the jaws of defeat in such circumstances, will feel like a victory and simply reinforce the belief in our supremacy. Fuck Arsenal and all they stand for!
That equaliser felt like a winner to me. Arsenal tried everything but still couldn't stop us scoring.

It came to this I need to celebrate a point at home against 10 men Arsenal after we turned to jelly in span of 10 minutes in the first half.
I am not sure what is Pep trying to do, but he is fecking it up big time. Inter in the final year and half ago, RM last season, any strong team in the PL last season, United in the FA cup final, Inter again in the CL and now Arsenal at home. Haaland against back five and being immovable object around the penalty spot is not working. He scored when we caught them off guard on the through ball, but it is becoming bloody rarity against the resolute defence. Please tell me where I am getting it wrong?
Is that you? #BigSam

I have purposely not commented till now as I've been to angry with the way arse kept time wasting with the players going down for no reason at all and the way arteta has since come out and said where the extra minutes came from he had no idea well your team under your instructions instigated it. What a Pillock!
Just to let you know I haven't calmed down yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.