Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Felt like a win to me
Same. So incredibly proud of this team and the way they just go for it. We were up against a wall of 9 who were defensively brilliant. The only thing I noticed was that the ball across the 18 yard was often set for Diaz for the shot. If that was Kev we might have gotten that equalizer early. We have such determination and you can never write this team off. Well done Blues!

Last edited:
Those tarquin cunts were gutted on the way out.
I was delighted to get the point.
They can go on all they like about moral victories blah blah blah. It doesn't matter. When was the last time they came to us and won?
Fucking detestable club and fans who were pretty much all celebrating what could be a serious injury to Rodri.
At least Liverpool Man U come and have a game.

All day. You know we are below par when every fukin time it's one of our defenders swinging the ball into the box to no one and flying shots over bar
It did occur to me that as the back 4 had the ball most of the time on the edge of the arses penalty area and firing high, wide and handsome that they should swap with the forwards. Then we might have had some accuracy on goal.

It is never mentioned how much they have spent trying to catch us or their million pound player.
They are trying to buy the league.

It did occur to me that as the back 4 had the ball most of the time on the edge of the arses penalty area and firing high, wide and handsome that they should swap with the forwards. Then we might have had some accuracy on goal.
Kept falling to Ruben who after a couple of rugby attempts gave up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.