Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I was wondering how the lads would get themselves motivated for a fifth title after last season but the inspiration has been handed to us on a plate today. *That* fucking Arsenal team cannot be allowed to win the league. I was defending them yesterday because I thought they'd come and try and meet us on our terms today after two big learning curves in recent years. Nope, cheat, dive, waste time, fake injuries - to the point where even Michael Oliver wasn't even letting the physios come on at the end. That'll feel like a win after the way the game went. Well done to the lads for not giving up.

Now we sit and wait to see how Rodri is.

Atletico plays more offensively than those twats. And I am not talking about the 2nd half, because they barely were offensive in the first half too.

If Rodri would have had the shooting positions that Kovacic had, we would have destroyed them. Whatever, still leaders.

At least Liverpool weren't afraid of playing us.

Scott Tracy in Thunderbird 1 - Thunderbirds (1965) – @atomic-chronoscaph on  Tumblr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.