Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

As people are pointing out Grealish got us that goal. Because he went at his man 1 v 1. But we choose to ignore Doku over and over again and keep recycling the ball down the right hand side going nowhere. There was space down the left all game, a quick ball and we would have been 1 v 1 over and over again.

Well done jack.

Rodri Rodri Celebration GIF - Rodri Rodri Celebration Rodri Celebration  Arsenal - Discover & Share GIFs

Look at the numbers involved though, City are at the centre of football in this country in every way, the cunts who say they don’t care what we do and what we win, we’ll 20,000 right there who couldn’t hide they love to hate City…
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAA. I want to watch the world burn and only manchester city are left. Fuck em all!!

I have never seen this in my life, that your biggest damn competitor hurts your best player in one game, consciously targets him from the first minute... and after 25 pure dominance, your whole world turns in a second. You probably lose your best player until April, you lose the momentum you had, and on top of all that, you don't have KDB, who is also vital. Unbelievable, unprecedented, I think the season is lost with this today.

This is also mostly the fault of the management, which did not provide worthy replacements for the main levers of this team.

Man up you tart he only jarred his knee and if he is out for a few months we have Kovacic, Rico and Ilkay to fill the gap anyway.

I have to say, we played terribly in the second half. The defenders were just passing the ball left and right, there was absolutely no creativity. That's why I'm worried about what will happen after KDB, because without him we don't have a truly creative player who can conjure something out of nothing. Foden is simply not like David Silva or KDB. Savio played really well in the first half, but in the second half he didn't dare to take on anyone with the ball, even though it seems he can beat his man. Doku is the usual brainless player, unfortunately. I don't know what's up with KDB, but I hope neither he nor Rodri gets injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.