Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

As people are pointing out Grealish got us that goal. Because he went at his man 1 v 1. But we choose to ignore Doku over and over again and keep recycling the ball down the right hand side going nowhere. There was space down the left all game, a quick ball and we would have been 1 v 1 over and over again.

Well done jack.
That’s why I voted him MOTM

Rodri's injury killed us and HOW long has this been our Achilles Heel in this squad.
Pep and City should have worked out a proper replacement even if he's an old head who can come on and keep the plans and setup,

We take the point and shut them up, Put them back in their place, The Referee was shocking and the amount of time wasting going on in that 2nd half was a joke and when 7 minutes were added I kicked the chair and hurt my toes.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE, TOP OF THE LEAGUE, We know who we are, CHAMPIONS of England

Rodri Rodri Celebration GIF - Rodri Rodri Celebration Rodri Celebration  Arsenal - Discover & Share GIFs
If he wasn't injured, this game was ending 3-0. We were utterly dominant until then.

I know the players adhere to Pep’s instructions but sometimes, they have to take the initiative. Foden has done that on a number of occasions but I’ll put it down to not being fully in the groove yet. There are a few times where a first time shot would’ve been ideal.

Gvardiol is one of the dangerous attacking threats in the team. In situations like today, should be the one trying to smash them as he had Raya sweating.
Yes, there are times when we try to walk it in and it's always going to be difficult when a team parks the bus. I'd like to see us punting it in more, having more shots from outside, and Haaland on the back post rather than the near post for corners. Create enough chaos and it will go in sooner or later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.