Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

It came to this I need to celebrate a point at home against 10 men Arsenal after we turned to jelly in span of 10 minutes in the first half.
I am not sure what is Pep trying to do, but he is fecking it up big time. Inter in the final year and half ago, RM last season, any strong team in the PL last season, United in the FA cup final, Inter again in the CL and now Arsenal at home. Haaland against back five and being immovable object around the penalty spot is not working. He scored when we caught them off guard on the through ball, but it is becoming bloody rarity against the resolute defence. Please tell me where I am getting it wrong?

Rodri's injury, that's why we went to jelly for 10 minutes.

Madrid last season we fucking battered them. They rode their luck and won on the lottery of penalties. Inter in the final......erm we won the trophy, did you miss that? Four premier league titles in a row, a treble recently, a domestic quad not long ago.....yes he's really fucking it up that bald fraud bloke lol.

I mean just me personally,and Arsenal had no choice in the second half

But twice they’ve come here not to lose

Which they’ve got, last season it cost them

However, they will never win much with that small minded dark arts mentality

Look at Klopps Liverpool, never took a backward step to us.

Ffs praising the scousers now, need a lie down

Very good performance. We had basically total domination for first 40 min and understantably whole second half. We had 33 shots, Arsenal had 4, just has parked the bus with some best defenders in the world. There is nothing harder than to break 11 defenders around penalty box.

Shame with Rodri, its undeniable what he is for the team, he organises us like nobody else. We obviously were better as a football unit before injury.

But this is still begining of the season. Some people with their slander against club, players and Pep should be banned, but mods apparently care more about crowded match thread, than what their job should be.

We needed someone to overlap both Bernardo and Doku to then fire the ball across against that sort of defence this would draw players out to cover and leave space in the box, side to side just suits the defending team, lucky to get the goal at the end but how sweet was it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.