Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

It came to this I need to celebrate a point at home against 10 men Arsenal after we turned to jelly in span of 10 minutes in the first half.
I am not sure what is Pep trying to do, but he is fecking it up big time. Inter in the final year and half ago, RM last season, any strong team in the PL last season, United in the FA cup final, Inter again in the CL and now Arsenal at home. Haaland against back five and being immovable object around the penalty spot is not working. He scored when we caught them off guard on the through ball, but it is becoming bloody rarity against the resolute defence. Please tell me where I am getting it wrong?
Really can’t be bothered because you clearly wouldn’t understand

We almost had ultimate shithousery win the game today and the Tarquins have the audacity to call us cheats. They need to have a sit down in a room of mirrors the cunts. Fucking classless display from Arseholes. That bald **** Voldermort and his cronies on AFTV will be spitting tacks after that late equaliser but will say nothing about the shithouse tactics his club clearly played from the first minute till the last.

If they are happy with that performance then there's no fucking levels of shithousery they will turn to to get a result. The FA and Premier League need to look at the blatant time wasting and gamesmanship employed by Arteta and his players and bring them to account or this will become part of every teams plans to stop us. The rest are strugging to stop us fairly so they resort to underhand tactics on and off the pitch. This is what we are up against now.
Amen to so this. They fine us millions of pounds for arriving at the pitch late a few times, but let teams waste way more time on the pitch during the game. They pretend to do something about it for a season by having more realistic added on time, then abandon that after one season (or was it part way through the season) and pretend everything is good now.

There's no correlation whatsoever between the trossard kick away and the Doku one, fucking hell.

Trossard should have gone for the barge ffs, never mind the kick away.
For me, he should have the same yellow cards as milner should have got. He was sent off correctly.

Reactions: TFC
Tell you what, of the two managers on the sidelines today, I’d take ours over Lego head every single day. Imagine City playing like them twats today.
I read you, but that was not the point I tried to made. I can see as a football supporter that Arteta is trying to make this Ars side as a very ugly team to watch and play against, probably as the only way to try to win something. And there is something Mourinho's Inter ugly about where Ars are going to. But honestly I don't give a feck about them.
What worries me we've just continued the pattern from the last two seasons aster Haaland novelty wore off. We are scoring less, conceding more with increasing loss of control, a fewer and fewer players are getting on the soring sheet, very little passing and movement in the box, there is no energy up front with this front three, it is just this incessant passing around the box trying to make a half chance for Erling. It was always difficult against back five and with struggled every random or two games per season, but turned into just every game against this kind of teams.

1. It was a huge point.

2. Walker is not finished.

3. We can still create without KDB, but there isn't an awful lot you can do to creatively to break down a well parked bus. You just have to keep plugging away and hope you get an opportunity.

4. See point 3.

5. New players aren't the answer.
After thinking about it for 10 minutes. I agree with all your above points. Ignore me. I’m a sensationalist that’s make knee jerk initial statements as a defensive mechanism to protect my low self esteem that supporting city of 30 years has created.

Up the blues …

Scoreline flattered Arsenal overall. Any team that resorts to faking injuries is not cute...they are cheats. Arsenal good at defending in numbers. That's what you get for a billion quid. Congratulations Arteta. Their first goal should have been struck off. Ref got that wrong. He should have asked that the ball to move back 10 yards and also allowed Walker time to get back after talking to him. Ederson was possibly fouled, for their 2nd, but he needs to be stronger in those situations. Man City the better team still. We will beat them at the Emirates. Thanks Johnny Stones.
Great summary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.