Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Sky Sports suggesting to John Stones that Arsenal are using timeouts to break the game's momentum.

Sky Sports to Farteta, City are suggesting your players are using tactics to slow down and break up the game.

#SkyShithouses
It's pretty standard for those shit stirring cunts.

Remember their campaign to get Aguero retrospectively banned?

Right calmed down.

Well done City. That's a fucking brilliant point. Feels like a win against the biggest bunch of cunts to ever roll up at the Ethiad. That ain't football. It's blatant fucking cheating. That will feel like a loss to them and so it fucking should. Alright I'm fucking fuming again. That twat well and truly stiffed Rodri and knew exactly what he was doing

Fuck the ref, I don't even think he was biased towards them. He's just shit. As are the rest of them. Sooner we allow European refs to ref games the better. Not fit for purpose

Jack fucking Grealish. Without him that equaliser doesn't happen, and he should have started. We are infinitely better with him in the side, I don't care what anybody says. He's the fucking engine, that keeps us ticking over whilst keeping control. Fuck goals and assists, the lad is brilliant

Oh and fuck Arteta. Fucking Spanish Simeone. Deserved one landing on his fucking chin today the midget ****

Last edited:
We pretty much managed 12 points out of 12 without Rodders.

Unsustainable over 3-4 months, let alone a whole season. The first half vs Brentford and the game today after he was subbed off indicated what to expect.

We are a very good team without Rodri, but not the best. Would be a serious problem to play knock-out CL games without him.

As much as I felt Liverpool got away with being overly physical when we had our clashes with them, I could respect that they were a frightening attacking unit.

This Arsenal side - I really can't fucking stand them. Cheating bastards who are a bit of absolute whining shithouses. Fucking hate them

We have a lot of improving to do if we want to be Champions. The good thing though is that I think we will.
We will mate. We’ve not really started yet. Walker, Stones, Rodri (hopefully not as bad as it looks) and Foden been gently reintroduced. Today in that first 20 minutes was the first time we’ve seen ‘proper City’ with high intensity and quality, till the Rodri injury and Oliver changing the match in the space of a few minutes.

We’re not usually top at this stage of the season ;-)

Thought Walker was excellent first half (got done up big style by the ref and Savinho should have held the space to deter Calafiori)

I would have kept Walker on for insurance against their break, got Dias the fuck off who was woeful / not the player to be in that ‘quarterback’ role.

Thought Bernardo was off it compared to his high standards.

Rico should have been brought in as he’s good in those tight spaces around the box.

Worrying how many injuries that we are picking up though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.