Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Unsustainable over 3-4 months, let alone a whole season. The first half vs Brentford and the game today after he was subbed off indicated what to expect.

We are a very good team without Rodri, but not the best. Would be a serious problem to play knock-out CL games without him.
Let's hope its ~3 months rather than 6-9 months

Is it me or do we just have terrible luck with injuries to key players?

Ake, Kev, Foden, Rodri and Bobb all out for periods of the season and we are only 5 games in

Absolutely fuming with their 2nd goal.
Arsenal score the same goal every week.
Do we not have set piece coaches/ analysts FFS or of we do they need fucking of like the kitman and groundsman
Such a weak homosexual to give away in a big game
We had already had a warning the corner before
Care to explain?

Wouldn’t have been great but catastrophe is stretching it mate. There’s 99 points left to play for.
It wouldn't have been irrecoverable or anything, point wise it's fine but, losing against 10 men for 45 minutes in your home fixture against your closest rivals that sees them go above you when they've then played the champions away, Villa away and their local derby away, leaving just dippers away to come as the 4 toughest games of the season whilst we've had none of those equivalent 4 hardest games yet is a massive swing in momentum for them.

it's not the points that makes it a catastrophe, it's everything around it and the psychological impact it has. We all know arsenal are weak minded, a win in those circumstances would be immeasurable for them, it could arguably be worth double digits in points for them with the momentum boost they get from taking 3 points from the champions. We saw last season, had they beaten us at home, they probably win the league and I firmly believe they need that win to be champions. Thankfully stones prevented it today.

Right calmed down.

Well done City. That's a fucking brilliant point. Feels like a win against the biggest bunch of cunts to ever roll up at the Ethiad. That ain't football. It's blatant fucking cheating. That will feel like a loss to them and so it fucking should. Alright I'm fucking fuming again. That twat well and truly stiffed Rodri and knew exactly what he was doing

Fuck the ref, I don't even think he was biased towards them. He's just shit. As are the rest of them. Sooner we allow European refs to ref games the better. Not fit for purpose

Jack fucking Grealish. Without him that equaliser doesn't happen, and he should have started. We are infinitely better with him in the side, I don't care what anybody says. He's the fucking engine, that keeps us ticking over whilst keeping control. Fuck goals and assists, the lad is brilliant

Oh and fuck Arteta. Fucking Spanish Simeone. Deserved one landing in his fucking chin today the midget ****
This is a belting assessment completely agree.

From what I’ve been reading and what I have heard, I’ve come to the conclusion that being an arsenal fan borders on a psychosis.
The deluded hate being spouted tells me that they were about to appoint themselves champions, and today was the game when they finally passed us on the way up to glory.
It will be interesting to see if and how they recover from the crushing disappointment of not winning today.
I think that there is a mental fragility there that they have never quite shaken off.

Absolutely fuming with their 2nd goal.
Arsenal score the same goal every week.
Do we not have set piece coaches/ analysts FFS or of we do they need fucking of like the kitman and groundsman
Such a weak homosexual to give away in a big game
We had already had a warning the corner before
Never heard a goal described as that before. Weird.

The world saw Arsenal for what they are today.

Shithousing, cheating, diving, injury feigning cunts.
I think Arteta is now on thin ice. Don’t get me wrong don’t like reporters at all in Pep’s interviews, but the questions are out there now. Questions about the blocking of the keeper is it legal? The question of the timeouts and players feigning injury. It’s out out of the box now, and Keane calling it out on national tv. Think this will all be clamped down on now, and will be undoing of Arteta and Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.