Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I wonder how Pep would have set up if we were 2-1 up but down to ten men. I guarantee it wouldn’t have been 9 0 0.

PL need to do a number of things immediately.

1. Enforce the six second law for keepers, it’s there for a reason
2. Goal kicks must be taken from the side of play the ball went out as it used to be and within 15 seconds
3. Only stop play for a serious injury, not for cramp etc. Funny how quick Martinelli got up the one time play carried on. Should have been booked simulation
4. No coaching by subs. One of their players stood on the touchline all second half coaching
5. Only one person in the technical area
6. An independent time keeper needs to be in charge as in rugby. Probably should have been at least 12 - 15 mins added on today.
7. Refs should be interviewed after the gam3 and asked for their observations about a maximum of three incidents.

These are very simple things to sort.

As for Pep’s replacement when he goes I implore the board to go nowhere near Lego head. Cheating, let’s call it what it is, starts from the top. I don5 want him anywhere near our club.
100% agree on the tme keeper as in rugby - they'd soon stop swooning every 5 minutes if the result was 30 minutes added time. The counter timing down should be visible to the crowd too.

Their fans make Liverpool fans seem genuinely likeable. They are an insufferable bunch of the highest order.

Although I agree on them being insufferable bunch of the highest order, honestly I see no difference cos for me all of them the rags dippers and the tarquins, they're all different cheeks of the same deformed arse.

In 99% of cases redshirt club fans are usually clueless mouthy and classless Muppets, their delusions of grandeur are off the scale too.

Jack fucking Grealish. Without him that equaliser doesn't happen, and he should have started. We are infinitely better with him in the side, I don't care what anybody says. He's the fucking engine, that keeps us ticking over whilst keeping control. Fuck goals and assists, the lad is brilliant

Happy to see him get some appreciation. You dont realise just how much he influences the game until you see him come on as a sub. His composure with the ball at his feet is amazing. The G/A box score watchers can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.