Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

The only positive I will offer Arsenal is props to their defense otherwise
I'm hating Arsenal more than ever.

That start was 100% scripted and it was intended to target our most pivotal player... that continued with Partey-foul injuring him in the box.

I am not one to go crying conspiracy when we lose or are down BUT the lack of no calls that benefitted them was laughable. Oliver was a total limp cock today and unfortunately I feel we've read that book before in games he's officiated.

Back to the pathetic farce that is Arsensal's favored brown arts approach to football--- The time wasting bullshit needs to be addressed. Lego head literally held a ball late on as well.

You can't play an entire half + of football with the calibre of cutlery we have in our side and not cast some blame on us. I was nauseous at our attack plan the entire 2nd half. We rarely ever forayed down the flanks to the byline and the number of desperate 20+ yard attempts from Dias alone was a total waste of a several minutes long build up.

Scoring is easier said than done vs. this lot but seeing the shot from Stones careen in i couldn't help but hold my breath for a minute directly after it went in.

All in all and this is no anti Kova dig... Rodri stays in the whole match we win 3-1 sans the Trossard tossing.
KDB in late maybe unlocks that defense but Haaland the majority of the 2nd half was well accounted for by them.

Hard to be happy with a draw but vs. them it is acceptable.

For those who complain about inconsistency in English refereeing,I’m here to tell you you’re wrong. Both the men’s and women’s teams got done by poor refereeing decisions today. That’s consistent.
That arse equaliser in the WSL game was ridiculous. As bad a decision I’ve seen in a long time. First the foul not given then an arse player stopping our player getting up. And they go and stroll up to goal and score. Absolute joke.

And of course this prick has to put in his worthless opinion.

Oh the irony, a shithouse whining that a team of shithouses have been robbed. More comedy gold from the bedroom residing wanker.

I'd like to think that if the positions were reversed, and we were 2-1 up and down to 10 men, we'd be more adventurous than those tarquin twats.

But you've got to ask some fundamental questions of Pep and his staff. Do we not practice drills when teams implement a low block? Fortunately the Grealish & Stones subs paid off but all we seemed to do was pass the ball from side to side. When Savinho had the ball in the wide area, there was no one running into the space behind the full back, and he was forced to play it back inside. There's so little creativity when your midfield is Gundogan, Kovacic and Bernardo. Foden should have been on much earlier.

And how come Arsenal appear to have a plan for corners and can execute it, when it's just hit and hope from us?
Pep would be trying to score a third as well as being sensible defending and we would not be just hoofing the ball out for throwins and sitting down on the floor pretending to be injured.

When he was at Barça as a manager, someone was sent off for Barça in the Bernebeu and you wouldn’t have even noticed. Barça played exactly the same as they would with XI men and comfortably won the game.

For footballing teams, nothing massively changes with a man being sent off if you make all situations with the ball 3v3 in small areas of the pitch. Arsenal just made it a flat back 6 and three in front in an entire half of football.

If Pep managed Arsenal today, they’d have won 1-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.